BondEase® product is a biocompatible, topical skin adhesive that combines methylidene malonate polymer technology with an ergonomic, user-friendly delivery device to provide a compelling set of differentiating benefits to clinicians and patients compared with existing products.
- Designed to provide clinicians with a high level of comfort and control during adhesive application
- Wound closure can be accomplished uniformly in a single layer
- Fast drying time after the adhesive sets, allowing rapid completion of procedure
- Generates minimal heat during polymerization
- Transparent tip allows clear visualization of adhesive delivery
- Internal initiation of the adhesive allows for uniform performance and prevents tip clogging
- Device design lowers risk of injury to the user by eliminating direct contact with glass components of the device
BondEase® Topical Skin Adhesive technology is the subject of U.S. and foreign-issued patents as well as pending patent applications worldwide.